Northeast Environmental has over 50 combined years experience between its owners and employees. Since 1998 NEE has been servicing the Westchester County area. Northeast Environmental is the ORIGINAL tank removal contractor in the area.
We maintain a great working relationship with all local Westchester County municipalities, the Health Department, the New York State DEC, local management companies, and hundreds of local property owners.
Northeast Environmental is WBE (Woman Business Enterprise) certified with New York State.
Our past clients have included banks, insurance companies, gas stations, apartment buildings, New York State schools and municipalities, CEOs, and local celebrities!
Insurance, Licenses & Credentials
Northeast is FULLY LICENSED AND INSURED (See Certificate of Insurance)
- New York State Department of Environmental Conservation Waste Transporter Permit
- US EPA ID No. NYR000083766
- Connecticut Waste Transporter CT-HW763
- Westchester County Solid Waste
- Woman Business Enterprise (WBE)
- Putnam County Waste Hauler
- Hauler Licence - Yonkers, Harrison, and New Rochelle
- Certified OMTEC Installers and Repairs
- Westchester County
- Putnam County
- City of Yonkers
- Mount Vernon
- New Rochelle
- Pound Ridge
- Roth Tank Certified Installer
- Member of NFPA
- Confined Space Trained
- Member of American Indoor Air Quality Council
- Member of Indoor Air Quality Association